Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whoa.

This blog is a year old today! The date completely snuck up on me* so unfortunately I don't have any kind of exciting post planned (do I ever?), but...um...yay?

In completely unrelated news, I can tell you that I am officially visiting my friend Linn in Toronto over Thanksgiving!! I bought my bus tickets today so it's definitely time to start planning & getting excited! Mainly I'm looking forward to spending time with Linn and her friends, but if you have any ideas of fun things to do in Toronto I'd love to hear them.

*I realize snuck is not a word but "sneaked" sounds weird. :(

2 comments:

Shorty said...

if you can, check out "Lettuce Knit" and "Romni Wools". Two absolutely fabulous yarn shops. And just for the heck of it, stop by the "Spotted Dick" for drinks. You won't be disappointed in any of it.

I hope you have a great trip.

Teresa said...

I wish I'd caught up with reading my regular blogs sooner!

Toronto is very good for yarn lovers. As Shorty mentioned, Lettuce Knit is unmissable. I also recommend the Knit Cafe (also on queen street like Romni, but further west). Queen Street itself is awesome - lots of fabric/bead/etc... stores.

Hope you have fun!