Thursday, November 6, 2008

Phoning it in.

When I decided to do this NaBloPoMo thing, I knew Thursdays were going to be really difficult for me. I'm on campus for 12 hours every Thursday, and by the time I come home the last thing I want to do is come up with some kind of blog content. I think, then, that Thursdays will pretty much mean quick photo posts.

I hate to be seasonally inappropriate but here's a pretty picture I took in September and forgot about until I was searching for something to post just now:

Monarchs at Dearborn's Greenfield Village.

Tomorrow there will be knitting &/or food content! Have a great Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a beautiful picture! I love going to Greenfield Village.

Larjmarj said...

great pic, makes me think of warmer weather :-(